Aquapac Keymaster - New 608 Model - Perfect for Keys Cards and Cash
What size do I need?
This case is the perfect compact size for your precious small items such as car keys. The case is still small enough to then fit in a Buoyancy aid pocket.
Other Key Features :
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- A perfect fit for Asthma inhalers
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What is IPX 8 ? : Here is what Aquapac say
*All Aquapac cases marked IPX8 tested 100% waterproof to at least 0.5 bar, which is equivalent to a depth of 16.7 feet (5.1m) of water. Some actually tested waterproof to 2.0 bar, which is equivalent to 66.9 feet (20.4m) of water.
During manufacture we batch-test the Submersible cases in our own pressure chamber for 5 minutes at 1.0 bar, which is equivalent to 33ft (10.1m) of water.
We also do a simple, manual squeeze-in-a-basin test. Sometimes it's the real-life tests that really count!