Aquapac GPS Phone Case - 348 Model - Small Whanganui
What size do I need?
The Small size is for phones which are too long or too fat to fit in the Mini Whanganui (108). Popular examples are the BlackBerry Bold 9000, the HTC Desire HD, the Motorola Droid X, and the Samsung Galaxy S2. It's also a perfect fit for phablets such as the Samsung Galaxy Note!
It'll also protect most handheld GPS units including the popular Satmap Active 10.
Other Key Features :
- Everything works normally through the case including cameras and capacitive touchscreens*.
- You can talk and hear without a problem.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater, so you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.
- BlackBerry warning!: Your trackball may not work well through the case.
Waterproof Rating: IPX 8
What is IPX 8 ? : Here is what Aquapac say
*All Aquapac cases marked IPX8 tested 100% waterproof to at least 0.5 bar, which is equivalent to a depth of 16.7 feet (5.1m) of water. Some actually tested waterproof to 2.0 bar, which is equivalent to 66.9 feet (20.4m) of water.
During manufacture we batch-test the Submersible cases in our own pressure chamber for 5 minutes at 1.0 bar, which is equivalent to 33ft (10.1m) of water.
We also do a simple, manual squeeze-in-a-basin test. Sometimes it's the real-life tests that really count!