RED RIDE 10.6 - 2018 model
DEMO BOARD AVAILABLE TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY
RED PADDLE CO RIDE 10'6 INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD + BAG, PUMP, PADDLE & LEASH
A swiss army knife board, it can be used by almost any rider for any purpose!
If you could only ever have one Red Paddle Co board, the Ride 10'6 is the one we'd tell you to get. It's already the worlds most popular inflatable SUP but continues to win numerous SUP industry and consumer awards. Such success is due to the unrivalled quality, durability and innovation of all Red Paddle Co boards, but also the versatility of the Ride 10'6. It's designed to float and glide easily on flat water and it has just the right amount of curve in the plan shaope so it rides smoothly and predictably in surf, no matter what kind of rider you are, and its 4.7"/120mm thick which increases stiffness while not affecting ride and performance. Practical cargo tie downs and iconic package.
Whats in the box?
- Ride 10'6 Air SUP Board.
- Alloy 3-Piece Paddle.
- Red Original All Terrain Back pack/Board Bag.
- Titan Pump.
- Repair Kit.
- Water Resistant Phone Case.
- Length 10'6"
- Width 32"/812mm
- Thickness 4.7"/120mm
- Volume 240 Litres
- Rider Weight up to 100kg/220lb
MAKE MINE AN MSL.....
STRONGER, LIGHTER, STIFFER
Red Paddle Co's unique MSL technology is heading up the market for inflatable SUP design.
Red Paddle Co's mission is to design and manufacture high-quality boards with zero compromise.
THE BENEFITS OF MSL:
- Cosmetic finish: All 2017 Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish with fewer wrinkles and blemishes. The board looks cleaner, smoother and even feel better to touch.
- Weight saving: Red Paddle 2017 boards are up to 2kg lighter than previous versions. But, importantly, they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it's more affected by wind and currents on the water.
- Lower pressure: All Red Paddle boards now benefit from extra torsional stiffness, so they remain stiffer at lower pressures. We recommend a pressure of between 18-2psi. Less pump more paddling.
- Durability: The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Boards is tough and durable. Thermosealed deckpads also keep their colour better than screen printed alternatives that fade quite quickly. When you combine MSL with Red Paddle Co's patented RSS stiffening system you have inflatable boards that deliver the world's most authentic stand up paddle board experience.