RED RIDE 10.8 - 2018 model
RED PADDLE CO RIDE 10'8 INFLATABLE STAND UP PADDLE BOARD + BAG, PUMP, PADDLE & LEASH
Versatile SUP suited better for bigger riders and great for taking passengers!
Larger riders should look for a board with more stability, which is where the Ride 10'8" comes in. It has all the same qualities as the 9'8" and the 10'6" but it's two inches wider and has an extra 56 liters of volume. It's also 4.7"/120mm thick, which means you get greater stifness at lower pressure, more then 40% stiffer than a standard 4"/100mm board at the same pressure. you can even take a small passenger on the board easily, which is why it's perfect for family paddlers and those furry friends.
Whats in the box?
- Ride 10'8 Air SUP Board.
- Alloy 3-Piece Paddle.
- Red Original All Terrain Back pack/Board Bag.
- Titan Pump.
- Repair Kit.
- Water Resistant Phone Case.
- Length 10'8"
- Width 34"/863mm
- Thickness 4.7"/120mm
- Volume 296 Litres
- Rider Weight up to 120kg/265lb
MAKE MINE AN MSL.....
STRONGER, LIGHTER, STIFFER
Red Paddle Co's unique MSL technology is heading up the market for inflatable SUP design.
Red Paddle Co's mission is to design and manufacture high-quality boards with zero compromise.
THE BENEFITS OF MSL:
- Cosmetic finish: All 2017 Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish with fewer wrinkles and blemishes. The board looks cleaner, smoother and even feel better to touch.
- Weight saving: Red Paddle 2017 boards are up to 2kg lighter than previous versions. But, importantly, they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it's more affected by wind and currents on the water.
- Lower pressure: All Red Paddle boards now benefit from extra torsional stiffness, so they remain stiffer at lower pressures. We recommend a pressure of between 18-2psi. Less pump more paddling.
- Durability: The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Boards is tough and durable. Thermosealed deckpads also keep their colour better than screen printed alternatives that fade quite quickly. When you combine MSL with Red Paddle Co's patented RSS stiffening system you have inflatable boards that deliver the world's most authentic stand up paddle board experience.